Get in touch
Don’t I need a reason or specific person to send a card to?
Nope! Cards aren’t just for holidays. You can send cards to anyone, at any time. Did you ever feel disappointed when you received a handwritten piece of mail?? Here’s a short list of reasons to send a card:
1. You saw a funny card and thought of someone.
2. Celebrate an accomplishment.
3. Tell a joke.
4. Offer a random compliment.
5. Reconnect after you’ve lost touch.
6. Share a recipe.
7. Thank someone for something they did for you.
8. Celebrate the change in seasons.
9. Send some support or encouragement after a bad day.
10. Wish them good luck.
11. Say hi.
12. You found a card you forgot you had.
13. Share a random memory.
14. Share a random fact you think they’d enjoy.
How long will it take to get my order?
Orders get delivered within 3-4 business days + shipping time. The shipping time indicated when you place your order does not include the time it takes to handcraft, put together, package, and drop your order at a shipping facility. As a one-person enterprise, I ship orders 2-3 times per week.
Is it possible to rush an order?
Generally speaking, yes! If you need an order faster than the above shipping schedule, please contact me and I'll see what I can do!
Do you take custom orders?
I do! If you are looking for a personalized card or stationery set, or have a design in mind for a special occasion, I'd love to create something unique for you. Please email me with your request and to learn more about Queen Fayzel's custom card process.
What is your return/exchange policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 48 hours from receiving your order at email@example.com so I can determine how to make it right. Final sale items cannot be returned.