Get in touch
Don’t I need a reason or specific person to send a card to?
Nope! Cards aren’t just for holidays. You can send cards to anyone, at any time. Did you ever feel disappointed when you received a handwritten piece of mail?? Here’s a short list of reasons to send a card:
1. You saw a funny card and thought of someone.
2. Celebrate an accomplishment.
3. Tell a joke.
4. Offer a random compliment.
5. Reconnect after you’ve lost touch.
6. Share a recipe.
7. Thank someone for something they did for you.
8. Celebrate the change in seasons.
9. Send some support or encouragement after a bad day.
10. Wish them good luck.
11. Say hi.
12. You found a card you forgot you had.
13. Share a random memory.
14. Share a random fact you think they’d enjoy.
How long will it take to get my order?
Orders get delivered within 3-4 business days + shipping time. The shipping time indicated when you place your order does not include the time it takes to handcraft, put together, package, and drop your order at a shipping facility. As a one-person enterprise, I ship orders 2-3 times per week.
Is it possible to rush an order?
Generally speaking, yes! If you need an order faster than the above shipping schedule, please let me know at email@example.com and I'll see what I can do!
Do you take custom orders?
I do! If you are looking for a personalized card or stationery set, or have a design in mind for a special occasion, I'd love to create something unique for you. Please email me with your request and to learn more about Queen Fayzel's custom card process.
What is your return/exchange policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 48 hours from receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can determine how to make it right. Final sale items cannot be returned.